The E-library website (“Website”) is operated by Ounikt IVS(“we”, “us”). This document sets forth the Terms and Conditions of services provided by and any access and use of the Service is subject to the following Terms and Conditions of Service.
All the books that the Service provides on our platform are available to each of our users who subscribe (monthly). Each book is enabled to be read on any device (online or offline) that user chooses after it’s downloaded. The user can download the same book an unlimited number of times. Each downloaded book comes in PDF format.
- Ounikt IVS
- Brobjerg Parkvej 5, 1. 3.
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Toll free support number: +44 1858 452532
- VAT: 38648586
2. Becoming a member
By accessing and using the Service, or any part of it, you declare that you comprehend and accept these Terms and Conditions and you acknowledge and agree to be bound by them with any modifications that can be included in the future. We, as a company, can make modifications, changes, and updates on these Terms and Conditions. In case of any adjustments, we will post a notice on the Website, saying that we have made changes to these Terms and Conditions. A posting of that notice will happen in a time frame of at least 7 days after the changes are made. The exact date Terms were revised last time will be indicated at the bottom of the Terms and Conditions. In case that these Terms and Conditions go through any alterations, they will be active either the first time you access or use the Service after the adjustments, or prior to the end of such 7-day period. If you do not agree with all of these Terms and Conditions and do not accept and abide by them, you will not get the authorization to take part in the Service and access and use any part of the Service.
By using the Service and by going through the registration process, you agree to the following:
- To provide us with all of the requested information entirely and accurately (about you and/or the organization you represent)
- To keep any information (password and other) related to your account secured and classified;
- To take complete responsibility for your account on our platform and any use of it, including every action that takes place through your account;
- Any change relevant to the registration information you provided to E-library will update on time. You need to keep the information accurate, current and complete.
4. Representations and Warranties
You represent and warrant the following:
- You will access the Service and use the Service accordingly to these Terms and Conditions and with all relevant rules, laws and regulations of the Denmark or/and any other accordant jurisdiction, including those in regards to online conduct or acceptable content, and those regarding the transmission of any data or information exported from the Denmark and/or the jurisdiction in which you reside;
- You are the owner and/or creator of all and any of the material you present on the Service and that you have the right to grant us a license to use that material as set forth above or the right to assign that material to us as set forth below;
- You will protect your username, password, username, and all other information related to the account, and will not share them and will not allow any third party to access your E-library account for any purpose.
5. Inappropriate Use
You agree that you will not use the Service to submit, display or provide in any way any content that restricts, inhibits or keeps any other person from using the Service. You further agree that the content you submit via Service will not be offensive, threatening, hateful, derogatory, abusive, malevolent, harassing in any kind of way, and will not violate any law or usurp the right of any third party (including all the proprietary or personal rights, such as: copyright, privacy, trademark or any other rights.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend and its licensors, and their respective members, employees, directors, officers, affiliates, suppliers, shareholders, agents, successors, representatives and assigns, from and against:
- Any claims, obligations, damages, liabilities or suits, including reasonable attorneys' fees and expenses, which result or arise from your use of the Service;
- Any false representation, breach or violation of any Terms and Conditions of this Agreement;
- Any claim that any material (written, audio, video) provided to you by us is inappropriate, defective or inaccurate in any way.
7. Billing & Payment Information
7.1 Billing Information
You are responsible for keeping your payment information up to date. You agree to pay for the services up front the time during which the services are provided to you.
7.2. Payment Information
You acknowledge and agree that E-library will share any card and related billing and payment information that you provide with a third party partner (payment processor and acquirer). We do not store payment information. All payments and transactions are ensured maximum safety through SSL encrypted connections.
7.3. Trial Period and Monthly Registration
Your registration will start with a trial period of 3 days.
If you fail to cancel your registration before the time your trial expires, your card will be charged 69 EUR. reserves the right to charge you a 5 EUR trial fee, and thereafter a 69 EUR monthly fee for the use of our services.
7.4. Payment Methods
We reserve the right to change our fees at any time, after noticing you that such change may or will affect the existing or future subscriptions. The cards we accept are Visa and MasterCard.
8. Termination and Cancellation of the Account
8.1. You are free to cancel the services at any time by giving written notice via the email. The cancellation will be active only upon the written acknowledgment and authorization of E-library. The effective date and time for such cancellation shall be the date and time on which you have sent the cancellation request. After the cancellation of subscription, your profile will be active until the next billing cycle. In that phase, you will no longer be able to access your profile.
Please note: In case of cancellation in the time period of maximum 14 days from subscribing on E-library, we will offer a refund for all subscription costs (trial and monthly).
8.2. The subscription can be paused for an unlimited time due to traveling/vacation, etc. For all inquiries, please include in your email following information: your full name and email address, order numbers and customer number.
8.3. may terminate your access to the services, in whole or in part, without notice, in case that following happens:
- You violate this Agreement
- You fail to pay any fees by due date
- Your conduct may harm or others
You understand that will not refund to you any fees paid in advance, in the cases mentioned above, and you shall be obligated to pay all fees that occurred prior to the effectiveness of such termination.
Please note: Upon termination of the services for any reason, all of the user’s content, data, information and entire profile will be deleted. We accept no liability for deleted information or content.
The provisions of these Terms and Conditions relating to the protection and enforcement of our proprietary rights, disclaimer of representations and warranties, your representations and warranties, release and indemnities, limitations of liability and types of damages, governing law and venue, miscellaneous provisions and ownership of data and information will survive any such termination.
A user cannot claim refunds in case of any partial-month subscription period. The offer for a refund will be valid only in the case that you cancel your subscription in a period of 14 days after the registration. Our customer support team will review every request for the refund. If your refund request gets approved, we will start the process and refund to your credit card. The time period in which you’ll receive the refund depends on the policy of your card’s issuer.
10. REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
THE SERVICE, WITH ALL OF THE WRITTEN MATERIAL, AUDIO FILES, IMAGES AND OTHER CONTENT INCLUDED, AND ALL OTHER INFORMATION, PROPERTY AND RIGHTS PROVIDED OR GRANTED TO YOU BY E-library ARE ACCOMMODATED AND PROVIDED TO YOU ON AN “AS IS” BASIS. E-library AND ITS SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS AND/OR WARRANTIES OF ANY TYPE CONCERNING THE SERVICE (EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED). ALL SUCH WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE DISCLAIMED EXPRESSLY. WITHOUT ANY LIMITATIONS TO THE GENERALITY OF THE PRECEDING, E-library DOES NOT MAKE ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION OF ANY KIND RELATING TO THE ACCURACY OF INFORMATIONAL CONTENT, ERROR-FREE OPERATION, COMPLETENESS, SERVICE AVAILABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR RESULTS TO BE OBTAINED FROM USE. ACCESS TO THE SERVICE MAY BE COMPLETELY OR PARTIALLY UNAVAILABLE DURING THE PERIODS OF SCHEDULED OR UNSCHEDULED MAINTENANCE, SYSTEM UPGRADES, MALFUNCTIONS, PEAK DEMAND, OR FOR ANY OTHER REASON. IN CASE THAT THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES IS NOT ALLOWED BY SOME JURISDICTIONS, THERE IS A POSSIBILITY THAT THE ABOVE EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. LIMITATION ON TYPES OF DAMAGES/LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IS NOT LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU (WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY) FOR INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RELATING TO THE ACCESS OR USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SERVICE OR ANY PORTION OF IT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE LOSS OF USE OF THE SERVICE, LOSS OF PROFITS, INACCURATE RESULTS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, OR DAMAGES COMING FROM THE LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA OR DATA BEING RENDERED INACCURATE, THE COST OF RECOVERING ANY DATA, THE COST OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES OR CLAIMS BY THIRD PARTIES FOR ANY DAMAGE TO SOFTWARE, COMPUTERS, MODEMS, TELEPHONES OR OTHER PROPERTY, EVEN IF E-library HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. E-library LIABILITY TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER, AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, IS LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO E-library FOR THE SERVICE IN THE 12 MONTHS BEFORE TO THE INITIAL ACTION GIVING RISE TO LIABILITY. LIMIT IS AGGREGATE AND WILL NOT INCREASE IN THE CASE OF THE EXISTENCE OF MORE THAN ONE CLAIM HEREUNDER.
12. Proprietary Rights in Service Content and Activity Materials
All content available through the Service in its given arrangement (the “Service Content”), including written materials, designs, images, graphics, software, information, audio, video and other files, is the proprietary property of E-library or its licensors. You are not permitted to modify, copy, distribute, reproduce, frame, republish, scrape, download, display, transmit, post, or sell by any means and in any form, in whole or in part, other than as expressly permitted in these Terms and Conditions. Any use of robots, data mining, scraping or any other data gathering or extraction methods to obtain Service Content is unlawful and not allowed. All data, information, and materials generated from your access and use of the educational services available on or through the Service, will be exclusively owned by E-library, and you will not have any right to use such activity materials unless if it’s expressly authorized by these Terms and Conditions. By using the Service, you hereby assign to E-library all rights, interest, and title, including any intellectual property rights or proprietary rights, in the activity materials. All rights of E-library or its licensors that are not granted in these Terms and Conditions are reserved to E-library and its licensors.
E-library and all other service marks, trademarks, logos and graphics that are used in connection with the Service, are trademarks or service marks of or their respective owners and are registered with the EU Copyright Directive. Access and use of the Service do not grant you the license or the right to reproduce or use in any other way the E-library or any E-library’s or third-party service marks, trademarks, logos or graphics.
15. Notice for Claims of Copyright Violations
If you are a copyright owner and you believe that any material available on the Website violates your copyrights, you may submit a copyright infringement notification to E-library in accordance with the EU Copyright Directive, providing us with the following information:
- a description of the copyrighted work that you believe has been reproduced illegally;
- an exact and detailed explanation of the location (on the Service) where the infringed material is placed;
- a signature, physical or electronic, of the copyright owner or the person with the authorization to acts on behalf of the owner;
- your email address, telephone number , and current address;
- your statement that you have a firm faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information given above is true and accurate and that you are authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf, or you are a copyright owner yourself.
16. Governing Law and Arbitration
These Terms and Conditions, its subject matter and Company’s and your respective rights under these Terms and Conditions shall be construed and governed by and under the laws of Denmark, excluding the conflict of law provisions of that or any other jurisdiction. Any conflict and/or dispute that may arise between you and E-library will be resolved by binding arbitration. The arbitration shall be conducted in Denmark by a single arbitrator. Each party shall bear its own attorneys’ fees without regard to which party is deemed the prevailing party in the arbitration proceeding. This can be changed only in the case that it is expressly required by the applicable law.
This agreement was originally written in the English language (US). If any translated version of this agreement conflicts with the English version, the English version has the control.